I think there is something oddly satisfying in reading other people’s guilty pleasures.. Even if it is just so that I don’t always feel like I am a weird person, with all my “guilty pleasures”.
Or just to have a giggle or laugh, and sometimes maybe even to relate to others.
So without further ado, so you can giggle, laugh or roll your eyes 😉, here are some of my guilty pleasures, in no particular order.
- Play the Sims4 for hours.. and hours and hours.. Even though people tell me I am too old for the game. I disagree 😝
- Read Young Adult books (like the hunger games, all the Sarah J. Maas books, and even the John Green books)
- Browse Aliexpress for hours on end, filling up my cart with a whole bunch of stuff I don’t need, and then deleting everything from the cart again. I just like online shopping, and Aliexpress is so cheap! Yet, I just can’t be ordering stuff every single day LOL.
- Dipping my grilled cheese sandwich in tomato soup! GOD That’s just sooooo good!
- Watching everything that has Catherine Bell in it.. multiple times.. Mainly when I am ill. Especially JAG, I even have all 10 seasons on DVD (But I never watch the first season, because Catherine only came into the series the second season, apart from the final episode on the first)
- Listen to 80’s rock while I am doing my chores. I don’t know why, there’s something very sattisfying in that.
- Read my horoscope, I don’t even believe in them.. (Or do I ..😉 )
- Take loads of pictures of my cats, even when they are absolutely not doing ANYTHING interesting. I mean, I don’t even know how many pictures I have of them just sleeping … And in that same category, I talk to them, A LOT! So, I have promised them a blogpost to introduce them properly in the near future. 😸
- Listen to sad ballads (think Céline Dion, Adele, Sinead O’Connor, Roxette and more…) when I am taking a shower.
Oh, and sing along to them as well! Just because I can!
- And as a bonus, and because it’s just totally disgusting 🙈,
I like picking my toenails. Yup, that’s right …. You may now barf 🤣
So there you have it! … Hope you enjoyed, and have recovered after that last one!